Offset publicly asks for the forgiveness of Cardi B in a new emotional video

December 16, 2018
Migos rapper, Offset, has publicly offered an apology to his ex-wife, Cardi B, after their cheating scandal caused them to separate earlier this month.

In the emotional video, the rapper revealed that his "wish for a birthday" is to win back Cardi B.
He said: "We are going through a lot of things right now, a lot of things in the media, I want to apologize, Cardi, I embarrassed you, I drove you crazy."
The rapper tried to hold back the tears when he confessed his infidelity, adding:
"I was participating in an activity that I should not have been participating in, and I apologize, do you know what I'm saying, for breaking your heart, for breaking our promise, for breaking the promise of God and being a selfish, messed up husband. "
He continued: "I'm trying to be a better person, I want to get rid of this, I want to get this out of me, I apologize, Cardi, I love you."
Offset then mentioned the couple's 5-month-old baby and said: "Kulture, I want to spend Christmas with you". 
"I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you," he said. "I apologize. I am sorry for what I have done to you. I didn't f--k that girl, but I was entertaining her, you know what I'm saying? I apologize, and I love you, and I hope you forgive me. My birthday wish is just to have you back. "

Watch the video below.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.